Trust management always carries a certain level of risk and may not be suitable for online activity of certain investors and participants in various projects. Before you become an active client of Brucks Banker, You should learn about all the risks associated with this activity. You should consider your willingness to participate in the program, your level of awareness, and your risk tolerance. The company, as well as representatives of Brucks Banker remind you that each investor is responsible for their invested as well as operational finances independently. He must calculate the amount of the Deposit, based on his needs and expediency. If you have any questions about the company's activities, you can always ask them to Brucks Banker representatives. In other cases, we strongly recommend that you contact your financial Advisor for further advice.
Brucks Banker is a fully official company. They operate strictly under UK law. Brucks Banker has the right to conduct international trade. They have the permission of the relevant regulatory authorities to conduct investment, as well as exchange activity, and currency trading.
Today, Brucks Banker adopts all the rules, regulations and laws of the European Union and regulates its activities strictly in the legislative environment.
Obligations of the client:
The client of Brucks Banker, hereinafter simply the client, acknowledges and declares that he has read, accepted and agrees with the following rules and obligations:
- The cost, size and terms of the contract, investment plan or any other instruments may be reduced, modified and adjusted by the company at its discretion.
- The amount of investment or any other charges, as well as the amount of payments and other investment obligations on the part of Brucks Banker can be revised, changed at the discretion of the latter, taking into account various factors and needs.
- The data of the company, as well as the state of financial instruments do not guarantee the current or future performance of these instruments, and may be revised upwards or downwards. The use of historical data does not guarantee and cannot be a safe and correct forecast for future income and other indicators.
- Certain financial instruments as well as investment plans of Brucks Banker can be liquidated, revised or changed as a consequence of the need, necessity or expediency of the company.
- In the event that the investment conditions work in a currency other than the client's country of residence, any change in the exchange rate of this currency may result in a change in the amount of deductions, interest, as well as the total amount.
- The investor accepts the fact that his profit, both actual and potential, can be adjusted or changed as a result of various exchange rate fluctuations.
- The investor accepts the individual terms, conditions and risks of each individual investment proposals of the company Brucks Banker.